8.12.2010

100th Etsy Sale and more!

Hello, Lovelies!

To celebrate my 100th Etsy sale, here's a very crazy music video from Scissor Sisters -- I Don't Feel Like Dancin'.  Awhile ago I heard this song in the car and had no idea who sang it.  I assumed some sort of Bee Gees type group from the disco era.  This morning, after transferring data from the old computer onto the new one, old notes from my stolen iphone appeared out of nowhere!  (Notes I thought were gone forever like little lines of poetry, names of music bands to check out, etc.)  Amongst the notes was "don't feel like dancin'" and I checked it out.  So here it is and that's my little story.  Don't laugh too hard at this music selection... ;)

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your 100th sale! That's AMAZING! And I'm so glad you found all of those notes you thought were lost forever.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love that song so much. btw, congrats for the selling :)

    ReplyDelete