7.25.2010

Sail over to the Sale!

Hello, my dears!

In honor of my move I am currently offering a whopping 30% off my entire Etsy shop(!) (excluding shipping).  Yessiree, you can hop on over right now -- $25 prints will be $17.50 after I refund you the difference -- and $10 prints will be just $7!  Take advantage of this now as I am not sure just how long this sale will last...  And on one last note, since I will be packing up my office, it may take a few days longer to ship out your package as they all are made-to-order.  ;)  But I'll try my best to send it over as fast as I can...!

2 comments:

  1. Love your blog. And love your style. Will be checking out your sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well thank you, dearest! Very sweet of you to stop on by. :) Wishing you a very lovely weekend :D xo, V

    ReplyDelete