3.29.2010

Five Things with Jamie Shelman!

Good morning, lovelies!

I am super excited to bring back my Five Things artist feature which has been on a slight hiatus for a few months.  Today, I am so pleased to have Jamie Shelman here!  Her wonderful characters, humorous stories, and vivid colors all make me smile with delight.
The Dedicated Gardener
1. What's the cutest thing in the world?
food faces

2. What's the yummiest thing?
nutella
Look into my eyes
3. What's a music album you think everyone should own?
the cardinal outside my window singing his spring song

4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?
The small country church in Worthington Valley, Maryland in spring
Belly smackin good
5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?
Clean, simple, natural, lots of wood and light

Thank you so much, Jamie!  And you can find more of her wonderful work here:
Etsy-The Dancing Cat
Supermarket
Big Cartel

2 comments: