2.11.2010

BIM meets the {NewNew} and has a Valentine Fling!

Oh my!  Valentine Fling?  Where?  When???  With Whom?!

This Saturday, February 13 from 11am-6pm at Starting Artists in Brooklyn, NY with this awesome lineup (if I do say so myself):

Better Than Jam
Fine And Raw 
Fofolle 
Fubabee 
KimmChi 
Live Poultry
 

NineCakes 
Nordea-Soaperie 
Off The Mat 
Rebecca Shepherd
 
Rebecca Shepherd Floral Design
 
Rocks And Salt
 
Virginia Kraljevic
 
Wabisabi Brooklyn
 
Wonder Threads
 


Yes, I'll be there with clicking heels standing next to cupid (ok that joke is getting old now, but whatever... ;)

I'll have several of my newest prints and of course all my love-themed prints for sale and *on sale* for the love of love.

For more info, please visit:
The {NewNew}
Brooklyn Indie Market
Starting Artists



Hope to see you there!

xoxo,
Virginia

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for fun stuff like this when I move to NYC in december (so close and yet so far away).

    Virginia, are your prints giclee? I was wondering because I was looking at print studios for when I get to NYC and I was wondering if you have any suggestions. I was looking at the lower east side print shop... what do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I print everything myself digitally :) Did the research and found it is much cheaper in the long run (although much more time intensive and a major investment!!) but you have complete control over the entire process and the results are phenomenal.

    Moving to New York, how exciting!!

    ReplyDelete