10.04.2009

Five Things with Anke Weckmann!

Good Morning!
So jazzed about today's Five Things with Anke Weckmann! You really must check out more of her work here and find her blog here. :)


1. What's the cutest thing in the world?
Mei in the film Totoro, vintage 80s Strawberry Shortcake dolls
Lily and Leaves - Print of my Illustration
2. The yummiest thing?
home-made pizza, elderflower cordial
3. A music album you think everyone should own?


I wouldn't be able to pick one, but everyone should check out Wisdom Tooth! Lovely lovely music.

Branches - Print of my Illustrations
4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?
Avonlea (where Anne of Green Gables lives), my desk (I love working there)
Flowers - Print of my illlustration
5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?
Spacious, light, with lots of tables for drawing/sewing/packing orders, a separate screen printing studio, it would be warm in winter & cool in summer. It would also be close to the post office, a cafe with free wi-fi and also right next to other people's studios who could come over for tea! A big comfy sofa would be great, too.


Thank you, Anke!

2 comments:

  1. I was just over looking at her blog, nice interview!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Anke's work! Thanks for this post :)

    ReplyDelete