9.22.2009

Five Things with Sharon Montrose!

Happy Autumn, everyone!!
Today we have Sharon Montrose (one of my most favorite photographers) here for Five Things! I am simply in love with all of Sharon's animal portraits and cannot wait to start collecting them.
Nubian Goat No. 2, 7 x 8 Fine Art Print

1. So, Sharon, what's the cutest thing in the world?

My dog Squeak.


2. The yummiest thing?

French Fries.

Bunny No. 1, 7 x 8 Fine Art Print

3. A music album you think everyone should own?

Soundtrack to the movie I am Sam.


4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?

Hearst Castle.

Llama, 7 x 8 Fine Art Prit

5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?

Clean, peaceful, and full of light.


Thank you so much, Sharon! And congrats for being one of Etsy's recently featured artists. Make sure you check out Sharon's etsy shop, and have a lovely day!

3 comments:

  1. I love her work! true, the soundtrack of I am Sam is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so in love with the smiley goat portrait, he has been on my faves list for a while :)

    ReplyDelete