9.30.2009

Five Things with Be Happy Now!

Greetings! If you haven't already, you must check out Be Happy Now! Jenny has such a wonderful style and great portraits--it's a pleasure to have her here for Five Things!

green portrait  print

1. So Jenny, hat's the cutest thing in the world?

my cat

2. The yummiest thing?

watermelon

young man  original watercolor

3. A music album you think everyone should own?

Music soundtrack of "Cirque du Soleil"

4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?

dreamland

5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?

a tiny island with a lot of tiny trees and a big table with all my craft tools and my cat with my boyfriend :)

orange portrait  print
Thanks so much, Jenny! And have a wonderful day, everyone. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh and I forgot to ask, are you originally from Croatia?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was born and raised in NY :) but my father is Croatian. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great color! So vibrant and full of life. Thanks for sharing this artist!

    ReplyDelete