8.31.2009

Five Things with Zoetropa!

Hello, everybody!
Today I have Pam Tobler of Zoetropa here today for Five Things! I had the great pleasure of meeting Pam in Boston a few weeks ago at the SOWA Open Market, and well, she is just the sweetest thing (plus her paper goods are über cute!).
Hello Notes
1. So Pam, what's the cutest thing in the world?
My four adorable nieces who are growing up too fast.
2. The yummiest thing?
Chocolate cupcakes with fluffy white frosting.
Cuppa Joe Journal-Sm
3. A music album you think everyone should own?
The Beatles. Any of their albums, but all would be better.

4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?
Three years ago my then boyfriend, now husband and I went to Greece for two weeks. We visited Delphi, north of Athens, way up in the mountains. It was spectacularly gorgeous, the views were incredibly breathtaking. We also stayed on the island of Santorini for many days which was so amazing and peaceful. I definitely want to go back there someday.
8 Magnets ... Grab Bag
5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?
Four walls designated to me would be so great, I would be happy with just that. But in my wildest dreams I'd like a good size space with white walls and lots of windows and light. Views of a beautiful older city or town with the ocean in the distance. Lots and lots of space to spread out. Lots of work tables, shelves and drawers for organizing. A wall for hanging artwork that inspires me or that I simply love. A little lounge area for taking breaks. And a perfect little cafe around the corner with incredibly yummy sandwiches, coffee and pastries would be good too.

Thanks again, Pam! And make sure to check out her lovely shop here!

3 comments:

  1. Uhhmmm!!! Pam creates lovely stuff! Happy to see she enjoyed Greece too ;O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love my Zoetropa notebook, uber cute is a good description. The ultimate studio space sounds like a dream!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for stopping by!!

    ReplyDelete