8.28.2009

Five Things with Laura Berger!

Good morning to you!


Today we have Laura Berger here for Five Things! Laura's work has so much colorful imagination, I am simply thrilled she joined us.


Beard Full Of Love

1. So Laura, what's the cutest thing in the world?

My one-year old niece, laughing. It's the happiest thing I know.


2. The yummiest thing?

mmmm...it's a toss-up between really excellent sushi and really excellent coffee... I don't think I'd want to be without either!

skyfall (green)

3. A music album you think everyone should own?

"Un Dia" by Juana Molina. Woah, is all I can say. It inspires me every single time I hear it. And if you ever get a chance to see her live, I highly recommend jumping at it -- she's seriously remarkable.


4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?

Again, many answers...but I recently roadtripped across the country, and southern Utah pretty much blew me away. The rock formations are other-planetary and overwhelming in their beauty & diversity....and the stars....ohhhh the stars! Living in a city makes you appreciate them so much more!

Lovemonster

5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?

I think it would be a combination of city & nature elements for me.. Inside, something lofty & airy & open, clean & modern, maybe with some exposed brick and/or timber...very well organized and calming...a nice cool concrete floor that I can get messy on...but also with some incredible nature surrounding it. I'd love to be able to have huge windows to look at the sky and hear the ocean while I paint. That would be pretty incredible. Hmmm, I think I'm going to have to work on materializing this fantasy!


Thanks again, Laura! And make sure to check out her wonderful shop here!


Have a super weekend, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment