8.19.2009

Five Things with Geninne D. Zlatkis!

Hello, everyone!
Today we have Geninne D. Zlatkis here for Five Things(!) and I can hardly contain myself. Geninne's work is just so lovely that I had quite a time narrowing down her work to just a few. On top of being an amazing artist, Geninne has a delightful blog with lovely updates on her work, home, studio, and her new puppy, Turbo (I just had to include a picture of him, you'll see him below).
Love Wins
1. What's the cutest thing in the world?
That's easy! It is hands down my three month old border collie puppy named Turbo.
[wet+puppy.jpg]
(isn't he the cutest thing, ever?!)

2. The yummiest thing?
Coffee or strawberry flavored Häagen Dazs ice cream.

3. A music album you think everyone should own?
"6- and 12- String Guitar" by the great Leo Kottke
[photo.jpg]
4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?
A little beach town in the coast of Chile called Zapallar.
Ahoy
5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?
A space with big windows, good natural light & a great sweeping west view of the Pacific ocean would be my dream studio. I'm only lacking the ocean view at the moment :)
[1.jpg]
(I just had to include a very lovely picture of Geninne's studio! I have a thing for the curious and colorful, so for me, this is truly inspiring!)
Thank you again, Geninne!
And make sure you check out her wonderful blog and shop!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for this lovely interview Virginia! I love the images you picked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could put them all up! Thank you again :)

    ReplyDelete