8.04.2009

Five Things with Flying Star Toys!

Hello, Everyone!


Today's Five Things guest is Florence Forrest of Flying Star Toys!

Night-Night Mushroom (single)

1. Florence, what's the cutest thing in the world?


my cat Baby


2. The yummiest thing?


Chocolate

Silver Gull - Coastal Bird

3. A music album you think everyone should own?


at least something by Tom Waits


4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?


Earth


5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?


Lots of wooden shelves to display all the fabrics I collect and toys I've made. Space to move around freely so I don't bump into Lilli&Tom my life size dolls all the time...hey maybe a room just for them!


Thanks so much Florence! Your work is delightful.


Make sure to visit both Flying Star Toy shops here and here!

No comments:

Post a Comment