8.14.2009

Five Things with Erin Tyner!

Hello, Hello! And a very happy Friday to you!
Utterly blown away by Erin Tyner's photography, I am so happy Erin joined us today for Five Things!
Sometimes - 6x6 photo
1. Erin, what's the cutest thing in the world?
My Italian Greyhound Finn - he's adorable and I spoil him rotten










(<-----that's Finn! utterly adorable!)





2. The yummiest thing?
When my husband makes pancakes on Saturday!
3. A music album you think everyone should own?
Midlake's "The Trials of Van Occupanther"

4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?
The woods
Yellow - 8x8 photo
5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?
A gigantic space where I could leave all my junk/equipment out and not have to worry about being tidy
Above - 6x6 photo
Thank you so much, Erin!
And make sure to check out more of Erin's work on her site and shop!

No comments:

Post a Comment