7.30.2009

Five Things with Mimi Shim!

Good morning! Good Morning!


Thank you for stopping by for another Five Things! A couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of having Mimi Shim of softboiled as my next door/vendor neighbor at the Brooklyn Indie Market, and well, she does it all, folks. You simply must check out her shop and site.

Je Taime Pillow

1. What's the cutest thing in the world?


Hmmm.... that would have to be puppies (and kittens), especially when their ears are still bent.


2. The yummiest thing?


Right now I am really into chips! Jalapeno ones.


3. A music album you think everyone should own?


Junior Boys - "Parallel Lines"... I love all of their albums but this is just their latest one. They have a perfected simple style that I admire, with a twist of nostalgic shoe-gaze and a little 80's and 90's dance music.

Robin Tie Dye Skirt

4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?


I don't think I've been their yet... I'm imagining a rural area next to the Mediterranean Sea.

Raw Mason Lamp

5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?


Huge! A concrete loft with lots of light equipped with silk screen printing / dying supplies and tools, an industrial sewing machine... and can double as a photo studio / event space. Oh wish...


Thanks, Mimi! Oh, and p.s. Mimi also has a very new and wonderful blog, check it out here!

2 comments:

  1. I love the je'taime pillow, lovely and romantic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Her pillows rock! And she's super sweet in person ;)

    ReplyDelete