8.03.2009

Five Things with Julianna Swaney!

Morning, everybody!


I am beyond pleased to have Julianna Swaney of Oh My Cavalier here for Five Things today (her work is just oh-so-beautiful!).

1. What is the cutest thing in the world?


Cats. They just can't help it, they try to be dignified but that just makes them funnier and more adorable.


2. The yummiest thing?


Hot buttered whole wheat toast, the most filling comforting food there is so me.

A Closer Look

3. A music album you think everyone should own?


Usually I don't care for entire albums by actual bands, so I'd have to say something like the soundtrack to the film Amelie. I could listen to that over and over and it puts me in a good mood.


4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction)?


Home, the house I grew up in. I've traveled a lot and seen so many beautiful and breathtaking places but I'm always so happy to come back to the midwest, which has a melancholy beauty all its own. And I'm a homebody I guess!

Dancing Bear Page

5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like:


It would be a room just big enough for a desk for drawing and another table or two for other projects. Then the walls would all be lined with old oak shelves and drawers and nooks for storing books and organizing all my bits and pieces.


Thank you so much, Julianna!
And make sure to check out Julianna's shop here!

No comments:

Post a Comment