6.30.2009

Five Things with Michele Maule!

Hope It's Ok - Fine art Print 8x10
Hello, dears!  I am reporting from the gorgeous Adriatic Sea!!  Just arrived today, but simply cannot wait any longer to post the ever-so-lovely work of Michele Maule!  Simply thrilled to have Michele here for Five Things!
Easier-Fine art Print 5x7
1. Michele, what's the cutest thing in the world?
Her!:
Chloe!! by michele_maule.
2. The yummiest thing?
Double soy lattes from the Bipartisan cafe!
3. A music album you think everyone should own:
The Clash - London Calling
4. The most beautiful place (real or fiction):
Portland, Oregon.
You're Not Here - Original Mixed Media Collage Painting
5. What would the ultimate art/studio space be like?
Oooo...good question!! Well, I really like the studio I have now...but...if I were to have my perfect studio it would have to big really big! With huge floor to ceiling windows, over looking the Willamette and downtown Portland. Le Sigh.
All right!  Thank you so much, Michele-- I heart your work, indeed.  Make sure to check out Michele's shop for more divine work! 
Even though I'm away, I have some super Five Things lined up!  Join us next time for Five Things with the lovely Julia Pott! Until then, have a beautiful day!

2 comments:

  1. I'm enjoying all your featured seller interviews! Michele's work is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute! what a lovely blog you have here. and i love this artist. <3

    ReplyDelete